Formula 429 Plus - 5 Litres £73.75 ( £1.48 PER LITRE WHEN MIXED READY TO USE)
Deep Cleaning Product for COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Chemspec Formula 429 Plus - The ideal, fragranced, concentrated antimicrobial to help with protection from potential risks. A concentrated water based antimicrobial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control. Suitable for black water, sewage and trauma scene contamination.
Ordering Case Quantity (4 x 5L)
Formula 429 Plus, a winner of NHS infection control trials through Smart Solutions for Healthcare Acquired Infection Control, is an ideal choice for all your requirements to reduce transmissions from human to human and kill the virus on surfaces.
Effective for political micro control of A/H1N1 swine, Mycobaclerium, Tuberculosis, MRSA, Medical Waste Treatment, Feline Calicivirus (Human Norovirus surrogate), Feline Coronavirus (SARA surrogate), enveloped and non-enveloped virus, HIV and C.difficile.
4 – Biocides
2 – Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy
9 – Nanoscopic Level Activity
- STRONG Independently tested against the A/H1N1 swine flu virus amongst many others (see above).
- SAFE Safe for humans, works on a nanoscopic scale similar to the virus. Too small to harm people.
- ONE PRODUCT FOR ALL USES Surfaces / Hands / Rooms / Spray / Fog / Wipe / Foam / Mop.
- ECONOMICAL One product in a 5L container. Use as you need. No expensive packaging.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT Has no significant impact on the environment.
- SURFACES Formula 429 has 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficacy
- WET or DRY The unique hydrophobic properties allows Formula 429 to work on wet or dry surfaces.
- HANDS Tested to EN1500 with 30 minutes to 16 hours control. Outperforms leading acohol and triclosan brands.
- AIR Can be fogged (Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger) offering complete fabric of the room decontamination if required.
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water) using a pump up sprayer or Foamer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use Foaming:
- Use diluted 1:4 with water (e.g. 500ml to 2 litres of water).
- Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration.
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
- Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water). Can be used with the Mini-Fogger or Blastmaster Wet Fogger
- Use of evidence strips is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
- No rinsing required.
ph Value: Neutral
Dilution: See above
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Fragrance: Forest Fresh
Our courier partners (DHL) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus which can slow down delivery times.
We are aiming to dispatch all orders within 10 Working days.
All deliveries are made via DHL UK courier on a signed for on delivery service. (This may differ due to Coronavirus )
We shall make all effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale but delays can occur due to unforeseen circumstance beyond our control.
We shall therefore be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Some items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, i.e. for large or heavy items and spares, which will also affect delivery times and conditions.
Delivery times can vary depending on your delivery address. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances.
All our prices are subject to VAT at the current rate. 'The applicable VAT will be added at checkout. Orders under £150.00 (excluding VAT) may be subject to a carriage charge.. All prices are also subject to change without notification.